“Safety and security don’t just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear.” — Nelson Mandela
Recognizing the monumental opportunity to transform the foster care experience for children in Bexar County, local champions emerged to ensure that Family Tapestry has the resources needed to support a community-driven system. They work together to ensure that children in the foster care system are safe, provided with the premier care that is tailored to their needs, and are returned to a permanent living arrangement as soon as appropriately possible.
We thank our philanthropic partners who not only champion for children, but also champion for a system reform that will have long-lasting implications for generations to come.
- Kronkosky Charitable Foundation
- Harvey E. Najim Foundation
- Gary V. Woods
- The Tobin Endowment
- John L. Santikos Charitable Foundation, a fund of the San Antonio Area Foundation
- May Family Foundation
- Greehey Family Foundation
- Valero Energy Foundation
- Baptist Child and Family Services
- H-E-B Tournament of Champions Charitable Trust